Saturday, May 31, 2008

poopy podcast

I've given it a run. My first ever podcast. I decided to use Gcast. No surprise there. The fact that I'm using Blogger should be evidence enough that I'm not very much into overhead when it comes to the technology I use on a relatively regular basis.

My hope is that I can use the podcasts to supplement the textual announcements I post (in Blackboard) during the semester. I've mentioned we've got a WRT 307 underway this summer. Most of the textual posts tend to be reactionary comments on what I'm seeing in the submitted work, or a general comment about that week's topics. My hope is that the podcast will fill in some of the blanks -- or at the very least, some of the compositional "stuff" that is difficult at best to relate textually, without going dissertationesque.

We'll see how it works out.

No comments: